Friday 30 May 2014

I'm BACK!

Hey Guys! hope some of you are still here! I had a senile moment and thought that I had posted a 'leave of absence' post where I explained my upcoming exams and the need to go into total hibernation mode. Unfortunately it didn't infact post..I do apologise for that! buuuuuuuuuuuut

My exams are finally over and i'm ready to re-enter the world guys! Over the past few months I've bought the following products:


Collective Haul!
  • MAC Brush Cleanser (not pictured oops!)
  • MAC Proenza Schouler Collection- Ocean City Blush, Sunset Beach Blush,Mangrove Lipstick
  • MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection- Seduced at Sea EDBlush, Goddess of the Sea Lipstick
  • MAC Dreaming Dahlia Lipstick 
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid
  • MAC Studio Careblend Powder 
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer
  • SACHA Matte Me Berry Lipstick

Now I'll review these products over time after i've tested them etc but for now i'll just provide pics and swatches in quick posts! Off to do that now but just wanted to quickly do an 'i'm back post'! I hope some of you readers are still out there xx

No comments:

Post a Comment