Since late last year there were pictures of a beautiful pink/purple fluidline floating around called Phlox Garden which I knew HAD HAD HAD to be mine.
I really love MAC's fluidlines and for whatever reason every time a limited edition colour comes out I feel the serious need to purchase it. However, this year I'm trying to be smarter about my makeup purchases so I was able to skip some that came out with the Magnetic Nude collection.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand!
A Fantasy of Flowers
|MAC Promo Image|
|MAC Promo Image|
This collection is currently available online at MAC. It went up on Wednesday night and I was able to place my order of the two fluidlines which I will review for you as soon as they are shipped to me. This collection is scheduled to be released in MAC stores in the US on February 6th 2014 but although the International release date is carded for March 2014 i'm not sure if or when we'll be getting this here in Trinidad.
This collection has a garden/floral theme appropriate for those of you in the US with a spring season. Here in Trinidad we don't have four seasons so I maintain that we can wear the colours we wish to whenever we want.
The colours are all limited edition and many reviews and swatches can be found online. I encourage you to google the products and check out the reviews so you can familiarise yourself with the collection to be able to snag what you want when the collection is released locally or online at MAC and retailers such as Nordstrom.
This is MAC's big Spring collection and most of the products are limited edition as is usually the case.
Lipstick ($16US as of February 1st when MAC does their first annual price release)
- Fleur d’Coral (pale creamy peach)
- Naked Bud (neutral nude)
- Dreaming Dahlia (sheer red coral)
- Rose Lily (sheer pastel pink)
- Snapdragon (midtone blue-based pink)
- Heavenly Hybrid (midtone berry)
Cremesheen Glass ($21 with price change)
- Nectarsweet (soft pink peach)
- Flare of Fantasy (midtone pinky beige)
- Pagoda (frosted cool pink; repromo)
- Playful Petal (magenta)
- Star Quality (bright orange-coral; repromo)
- Galaxy Rose (midtone violety pink)
Mineralize Eyeshadow ($22)
These shadows were actually released in Asia only back in 2013 and are as follows from left:
- In the Meadow (shimmering white, pale yellow, dirty olive green, yellowed mint)
- Pink Sensibilities (pinky brown, icy blue-based pink, chocolate brown, yellow-based pink)
- Golden Hours (golden brown, pale yellow gold, copper bronze, soft golden peach)
- Great Beyond (deep blue-violet, icy white lilac, dirty plum, soft mauve)
Mineralize Skinfinish ($31)
- Perfect Topping (pearly pale pink) (repromote although review suggest that they aren't the same as original releases)
- Stereo Rose (coppery bronze)(reprobate where again there seems to be changes from original release)
- Azalea in the Afternoon (medium cool pink)
- Petal Power (coral pink with gold shimmer)
- Lily White (buttery yellow with shimmer)
- Chartreuse Bouquet (acid green with shimmer)
- Pink Pearl (lavender-pink with shimmer; permanent)
- Violet (purple; permanent)
Fluidline ($17) LOVE LOVE LOVE
- Phlox Garden (shimmery violet)
- Sassy Moss (shimmery bright green)
Nail Lacquer ($16)
- Girl Trouble (glittery pink) (permanent)
- Pep Pep Pep (pale peachy nude) (repromote)
- Saint Germain (light cool pink) (permanent)
- Soiree (sparkly bronze gold (repromote)
- Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara ($22)
- 286 Duo Fibre Tapered Blending Brush ($33)
- 159 Duo Fibre Blush Brush ($36)
- 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush ($43)
Let me know what you guys got or are interested in! I'll be sure to update once I find out the release info for Trinidad!