Monday 27 January 2014

You Mood and Your Manners


Have you ever had a crappy day? A day where you just wanna screw up your face at the entire world? I have! in fact i've probably screwed up my face at the entire world on those days too. I do not have a poker face, none whatsoever and so everything i'm feeling is 'written' on my face. When i'm having a bad day, when i'm annoyed, or pissed off, angry..all the good stuff...I KNOW that I make it known to the entire world...well those that i'm interacting with.

I came across the following quote on Pinterest (you may recall my fondness for quotes) and as usual it struck a chord within me. 




I pride myself on my manners and i've been brought up properly in that respect so on reading this quote it was a sobering wakeup call to realise that my sometimes crappy mood does indeed dictate my manners. 

I don't want to be that person...I don't think anyone really wants to be that person. Manners should be upheld at all times. They are fundamental to affording others around us the respect that we wish to be treated with. You never know what a little politeness can do to turn around someone's day. In fact they may in turn then have a positive effect on your day. Life is a series of chain reactions after all!

Bearing this in mind I thought i'd share this quote with you all...maybe it will be that little reminder that you need to improve yourself and be the best versions of who you are. 

With that being said I hope you all are doing well! Let me know what you guys think! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment